Potter's Wheel Workshops (Level: Novice)
In the succession of the recent BBC "pottery throwdown" programme, Florence & Milly Limited are now excited to host a full day pottery workshop for adults.
- practical demonstrations on the wheel
- hands-on sessions on the wheel
- throwing, sculpting and hand-building with clay
- glazing and decorating your pottery ceramic pieces
Cost: €80 per class pay as you go, no need to book, drop ins welcome.
Saturday 10am - 4pm see store for dates
Click Here to book online or Call 045913887 to book a space or send an e-mail enquiry to email@example.com. Remember to let us know what date you are interested in booking and your contact information.
Florence and Milly offers a variety of workshops catering to all age groups and skill levels.
NEW VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS (includes materials)
- Pottery painting - cost per item and prices increase depending on size & detail €20 -35pp (+ €5pp if preference is glaze paint)
- Canvas painting - €30pp
- Clay Handbuilding - €25pp includes Kiln Firing of materials
- Mandala painting onto plates - €35pp
- Watercolours - €20pp
- Fabric Painting on tote bags - €25pp
All classes include materials such as paint, brush, paper, pottery, clay, canvas, depending on the workshop. Materials can be collected from the studio, delivered to a collection point within Kildare or posted/couriered at an additional expense.
Extras needed at home would be water jar, palette, or lid to mix paint (if painting), cotton cloth (for clay), kitchen roll or tissue for drying brushes.
Pottery items can be painted with poster paint and brought home on the day or for €5 extra per person they can be painted with glaze and we can collect the items from the library, fire them in our kiln and return them in 7 days.
Clay handbuilding can be brought home and air dried or we can fire and return them the same as Pottery items above.
CONTACT LAURA ON 0861719400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
4 hr Saturday morning workshops from €40
Furniture upcycle workshops
- Chalk painting basics
- Decorative techniques
- Bring your own furniture
- Basic upholstery
Half Day workshops
- Glass painting
- Canvas Art
- Pottery day course - full day