Terms of Trading
- All goods and services offered by us are subject to our Terms of Trading as detailed herein unless specifically varied in writing.
- All prices quoted include VAT and delivery.
- Full payment for goods is required before delivery or collection.
- Discounts are only applied in studio payments.
- Goods shall remain the property of Florence & Milly until full payment of the Item has been received.
- Payment can be made by cash (in studio), credit card, debit card, internet banking or BACS transfer (Contact Laura on 086 1719400).
- Advertised prices are (a) correct at time of print (b) supersede those given in previous publications (c) subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to delete any item from our store without prior notice.
- Any time or date for delivery is given in good faith but is an estimate only. We shall not be held liable for the consequence of any delay, however caused.
Payment, Ordering and Delivery
- Orders can be placed online (this is our preferred method), by phone, email or in studio.
- We will send an electronic "order confirmation" after you have placed your order to your email address.
- Our online ordering system is unable to show discounts or reductions however if you order by phone or in studio discounts can be applied.
- Orders are delivered on a first come, first served basis.
- Please remember to let us know if your order is required for a specific event or non-urgent so we can offer alternative delivery options.
- Typically goods are Delivered within 24-48 hours of receipt of orders. However please allow for traffic and weather conditions, driver availability, vehicle issues.
- Any product or service is sold in accordance with the Terms of Trading outlined.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices quoted exclude delivery.
- Prices are correct at the time of print and are subject to change without notice.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by the Seller to the Buyer for which payment is then due.
- Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer, the Buyer shall hold the Goods as the Sellers fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Buyer and the third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as the Seller’s property but the Buyer shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business.
- Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer (and provided such Goods are still in existence and have not been sold). The Seller shall be entitled at any time to require the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to the Seller and, if the Buyer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the Buyer or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods.
- If these Clauses apply then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries under the contract without liability to the Buyer, and if the Goods have been delivered but not paid for the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
- Errors and omissions accepted.
- Deliveries are made weekdays and are generally between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- It is possible to organise a Saturday delivery to an Irish National address for an additional charge.
- We are unable to offer a timed service.
- Please remember to provide additional instructions at the time of ordering e.g. narrow street or alternative arrangements should you have to collect children from school etc.
- We respect your right to receive our products in good condition and unreservedly will credit any damaged or unsatisfactory items.
In no event shall the service provider be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk. The service provider hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss.